Head Up Display, which is abbreviated to HUD, which is short for Head Up Display, with the meaning of Look-up display device, or look-at-the-front-horizontally display device is designed for preventing accident, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver
The display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which can prevent the driver from looking down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of eyes for the blind spot in front
This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. What's more important, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down
Our multifunctional HUD product is developed based on OBDⅡ interface and has good cost-performance ratio. It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant appearance
The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film
1. Plug and play: HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EUOBD (On-Board Diagnostic System).
2. Based on vehicle working status, HUD have three working modes: Idle mode, cruise mode, information of this driving.
3. Over Speed reminding: The icon of overs peed will flicker and alarm when the vehicle exceeds the speed limit set up in advance.
4. Light sensors, brightness can be changed with change in the outside world.
5. Suitable size: The display area is 5 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
6. Multi-functional display area: Toggle to display instant 100KM fuel consumption / instant fuel consumption / revolving speed / fault code.
7. Flexible alarm mode: HUD can offer single-stage and four-stage overs peed alarm modes to choose to make driving safer.
8. Engine speed alarm: It contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel also has significance to new driver.
9. Flexible brightness adjustment: The brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
Screen: 5.5 inch
Net Weight: 82g
Gross Weight: 300g
Demension: 4.5 * 13.5 * 17(CM)
Data measurements: Vehicle speed, fuel consumption, live data, fuel pressure
Material: Plastic, Electronic Components
Display Content: Speed, instantaneous fuel consumption, per hundred kilometers instantaneous fuel consumption, per hundred kilometers average fuel consumption, voltage, speed alarm, water temperature alarm, voltage alarm, shift remind, fatigue driving remind, the trip time, the mileage, the average fuel consumption, tire pressure
Data measurements: Engine coolant temp, engine rotational speed, reads and clears trouble codes, fuel consumption
S5 Host Machine of HUD * 1
OBD-II Connecting Line * 1
Reflecting Film * 1
Non-slip Mat * 1
User Manual * 1