Questions & Answers
- Q: Does USB work natively with Linux?
- A: Hi Lee, it can support Linux. Thank you！
- Lee 5/12/19 12:26 AM Asked.
- Q: Can you send it with UK plug?
- A: Hi, we will send the correct plug according to your country. You can take it easy. Thank you!
- Mewsum Wong 4/30/19 9:32 AM Asked.
- Q: I connected different devices to the coaxial input, it does not work. Optical input and USB work. Found a similar case: https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/digital-line-level/327616-topping-d50-dac.html What should I do? I live in Moscow.
- A: Hi Andrey, please try to use different coaxial cable for testing.Thank you!
- Andrey 1/26/19 5:31 AM Asked.
- Q: The coaxial input does not work. What am I to do?
- A: Hi Andrey, please check is the mode was adjusted to COAX?Thank you!
- Andrey 1/25/19 10:35 AM Asked.
- Q: Are you sure I would not need an AC adaptor to plug into a 240v wall socket. Also I note from reviews that many units sold worldwide have been dead on arrival. If I buy would you check it is operating before posting to save inconvenience and cost of return.
- A: Hi,The machine is powered by a 5V power supply and the voltage is universal.Thank you!
- Ian Nicholson 1/15/19 7:29 PM Asked.