Questions & Answers
- Q: How can I find a replacement battery for this unit?
- A: Hi Chris,it have to ship back the factory to replace.Thank you.
- Chris Jett 5/6/17 6:48 PM Asked.
- Q: what is the votage necessary for recharging this device?... i'm in canada so we are using 110V
- A: Hi Eric,the Cayin Spark C5 can use 110V-220V,please order.Thank you.
- Eric Bedard 10/17/16 12:27 PM Asked.
- Q: Also does this product have warranty (for example faulty unit)?
- A: It have 1 year Warranty. Thanks.
- phong 12/2/14 8:40 AM Asked.
- Q: Very nice deal. Do you ship to VN? And how long?
- A: Yes, i ship it to Vietnam. Will cost about 7-20 working days. (P.S. All of my products are ship to worldwide.) Thanks
- Phong 12/2/14 8:37 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi! I would like to ask if you guys can ship this here in the Philippines and how long will it take for it to arrive? Thanks!!
- A: Yes, i can ship the item to Philippines, it will cost about 7-20 working days. Thanks
- TJs 10/27/14 8:46 PM Asked.