Driver unit: 6mm, Dynamic Canal Type
Bluetooth profile: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
Standby time: about 150 hours
Music playback time: Single ear mode: about 3.5 hours / Dual mode: about 3 hours
Charging time: CF2 (50mAh): about 1 hour / charging base (500mAh): about 1 hour
Connection distance: about 10 meters
Weight: CF2: 4g * 2 / charging base: 41g
Before you start _ Charging
* Charging : The white LED Indicator on your earphones turns on
* Charging Complete : The white LED Indicator on your earphones turns off
Using the Product _ Power On / Off
Out : Power On
In : Power Off
Using the Product _ Pairing & connection
* Use one of the following methods to switch from Single Mode to Dual Mode. - Press the multifunction button on the earphone that is not connected and wait briefly to switch to Dual Mode. - Turn off both units, then turn them on again(power cycling). Connect the units in Dual Mode.
* Keep the product and a mobile phone within 1 meter when pairing.
* If passkey input is required, enter a password or a PIN No. ‘0000’.
* When the CF2 is off, press and hold the multifunction button for 6 seconds to enter pairing mode.
* When powered on, the earphones will automatically connect to the most recently connected devices.
After the initial pairing, the CF2 and your smartphone will connect automatically when the CF2 is on and Bluetooth is enabled on your phone.
Dual mode : The CF2’s left and right earphones can be used together in stereo.
1.When both earphones are removed at the same time from the charging cradle, they will automatically turn on, connect to each other, and enter pairing mode following an audible beep.
2. Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone or Bluetooth-capable device, and select ‘CF2 Bluetooth’ from the list of detected devices to pair and connect automatically. * To use Dual Mode, both the left and right earphones must be turned on.
Single mode : The CF2’s left and right earphones can be used individually in mono
Pair the CF2 in Dual Mode as previously shown. (Main left earphone paired)
Turn off both the left and right earphones alerady connected in Dual Mode, and press and hold the button on the right earphone for 6 seconds to enter pairing mode for only the right earphone. Pair the detected right earphone to your smartphone.
You can now turn on and use only the deseird unit.
* By using the CF2 in Single Mode, you can alternate between charging the left and right earphones for extended use.(Audio books, Podcasts, etc.)
* Since Single Mode uses only one earphone, you can stay aware of environmental sounds and use the device more safely when walking or bicycling.
* In Single Mode, both the left and right earphones will be detected as ‘CF2 Bluetooth’. You can easily change their names to differentiate between each unit. (Android Smartphone)
Using the Product _ Listening to Music·Calling
* When using Dual Mode, sound will only be output to the left earphone during calls.
* In Single Mode, each earphone will output sound with both microphones enabled for use.
* Press and hold the multifunction button for 1 second to launch the voice recognition feature of your smartphone or tablet. (Android OS: Google Now / iOS:Siri / Window OS: Cortana - Except during calls)