Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi, I have a US 110v Darkvoice Amp. I want to use the amp in the United Kingdom. First question, what is the power rating (in watts) for the US 110v Darkvoice? Also, what do I need to run the amp properly in the UK? Do I need a step-down voltage transformer? If so, which one would I need?
- A: Dear, UK use 220V/50Hz power , if you want to use 110V/60Hz, You can buy a 110V to 220V, and or change the item transformer. Thank you ,hope can help you.
- Morgan 1/11/18 7:35 PM Asked.
- Q: Hello can I ask if the 336se can use an ecc31 tube with an adapter?
- A: Hi Angela,it can use ecc31 tube.Thank you,.
- Angela 12/8/17 2:44 PM Asked.
- Q: Hello, I have just purchased the DarkVoice 336se is there a PDF manual in English for this, please :) Many thanks for your time :) Steve
- A: Hi Stephen,the factory just has chinese manual.Thank you.
- Stephen Way 11/7/17 5:11 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi shenzhenau, can Darkvoice 336SE manage the AKG K240DF (600 Ohm)? Thanks.
- A: Hi Leonid,it can work with AKG K240DF (600 Ohm).Thank you.
- Leonid 11/2/17 5:29 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, can this amp use the 5687 tube? I have several left over from a Modwright 9.0SE linestage I once owned.
- A: Hi Jack,the factory said that it can use the 5487tube.Thank you.
- Jack 10/1/17 1:58 PM Asked.