Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi, so I'm interested in the Darkvoice 336 but I'm wondering how would I connect them to a pair of Yamaha HS7 Monitors which run inputs XLR. I'm still fairly new to audio gear. Thanks.
- A: Hi Simon,the Input and output terminal: RCA Jack.Thank you.
- Simon 3/1/17 4:34 AM Asked.
- Q: Does this comes with a warranty? also i can't get the discount price of 249 in the cart, it still 289..
- A: Hi Revital,yes, this comes with a warranty.The black friday had end.But we can set again.You can order now.We just set the price one more day.Thank you.
- Revital 12/4/16 4:40 PM Asked.
- Q: I have the Audeze LCD-3. Is this Dark Voice best match? If not which other tube amp do u recommend?
- A: Hi Uniquexme.the factory hadn't try it.You can see the Technic Parameters and try it.Thank you.
- Uniquexme 12/3/16 8:13 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, what is your return policy for this product if I am an international buyer?
- A: Hi Tom, Return Policy All of our products are One Year Warranty. For the first 30 days from the date of purchase, most items may be returned for either money back* or exchange* subject to the following conditions. • Any item returned must be complete with all accessories, hardware, manuals or instructions, and in the same "new" condition as when it was when shipped to you. • Any item returned incomplete or with physical damage such as sratches etc., excessive signs of use or abuse will not be accepted for return. • If the item is returned without its complete original packaging (original box, foam padding etc.), a re-stocking fee of 25% will apply. • Any "Special Order" item returned is subject to a 35% restocking fee, plus an additional 10% if returned without its complete original packaging (original box, foam padding etc.) Any item returned will be evaluated upon receipt. Of course, we cannot give refunds on defective merchandise resulting from mishandling, misuse, tampering or improper use. Items should be shipped insured for full value as they are your responsibility until we receive them. We will ship your replacement free of charge should you opt for an exchange. After the initial 30 day period and up to one year from the purchase date, we will repair or replace the item at our discretion.* All warranty is administered in China directly by SHENZHENAUDIO. Please contact [email protected] *shipping charges are not included.
- Tom 11/2/16 5:54 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, I really want this amplifier, but I have concerns about its excessive heat. My question is what is the maximum ambient temperature of a room allowed to safely use this amplifier?
- A: Hi Ali,thank you for you like our product.Darkvoice 336SE does not overheat, but using the environment temperature is best under 30 degrees.Thank you.
- Ali 9/20/16 10:24 AM Asked.