You May Also Like
SMSL M6 AK4390EF 32Bit/384KHz HiFi Multifunctional Mini DAC Decoder + Headphone Amplifier AsynchronousUS$169.98
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hello, i've just bought SMSL Sanskrit 6, i've a Mac Book pro. I've connected by USB cable but i can't see it in finder, what can i do to start to use it ? thanks Stefano
- A: Hi, thank you for your message. Kindly you can check the problem as below steps: 1. To change an USB cable 2.To check if the product is under USB input setting. 3. Find the in your mac book "SYSTEM PERFERENCES -> SOUND -> OUTPUT", to check if there is an "USB AUDIO DEVICE" selection?
- Stefano 3/19/18 4:36 PM Asked.
- Q: TWO QUESTIONS: I am confused about the COAXIAL Output through put on my new SMSL Sanskrit SK6 DAC. I understand the MAXIMUM throughput I can run on the COAXIAL DIGITAL OUTPUT is 24 bit/192kHz. However, what is the typical DIGITAL throughput through the COAXIAL Output? Is it 16 bit/44.1kHz or is it 24 bit/192kHz? I've look at the Sanskrit, the SMSL M8 & the SMSL M8a and their COAXIAL Ratings are all the same---up to 24 bit/192kHz. It was the same value that made me go with the less expensive Sanskrit. 2D Question: POWER SUPPLY. Should I upgrade the 9Volt P/S to improve the noise floor ratings on my Sanskrit? I was thinking something along the lines of an IFI 9volt LOW NOISE Power Supply. Do you make a Ultra Low Noise version? FYI, I adore the sound of my new SMSL Sanskrit SK6 DAC---a vast improvement over the internal DAC on my 20 year old Acurus ACD11 CD Player.
- A: Hi,where did you order?Please contact the seller.Thank you.
- ArmyDicked 10/15/17 1:40 AM Asked.
- Q: hi, i'm trying to install software driver to windows 10 (x64). a dialog box pops put saying; "The path to the installation contains unsupported characters..." do i need to install chinese laguage to be able to install? is there just an english version driver?
- A: Hi Mark,The default installation can, does not support the character is a computer problem.Thank you.
- mark clinton go 7/15/17 6:13 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, I am looking for a DAC for my headphone amplifier, one that has a "full" bassy sound and a large soundstage. Which do you recommend? - the Topping D20 (Ti) or S.M.S.L. Sanskrit 6th (Wolfson)? Which has the better "full body" Hi-fi sound? Thanks.
- A: Hi Ridzuan,S.M.S.L. Sanskrit 6th is the better.Thank you.
- Ridzuan Ambran 6/16/17 8:17 PM Asked.
- Q: How Do I install driver for Windows 7?
- A: Hi Marcus,you can download from http://www.smsl-audio.com/download.asp?p=2 .Thank you.
- Marcus 5/23/17 4:43 PM Asked.