Questions & Answers
- Q: Hello, I purchased your FX D802C from you through Amazon.com and hooked it up via optical for the audio for my T.V. It worked fine for 9 months and then I turned it on and no sound came out except for an occasional crackling noise. I tried different audio sources like BT from my phone, but I get the same results. I unplugged the unit for a while and plugged it back in, that didn't do anything either. I believe something happened to the amp, but I have no idea what. Can you tell me anything I might try? I assume it is still under warranty since it has been less than a year. What should I do.
- A: Hi JohnR,my colleague who charge Amazon will contact you.Thank you.
- JohnR 1/18/17 6:01 PM Asked.
- Q: I recently purchased and FX D802 to use between my TV and an external set of speakers. I have several MP4 videos on an external USB hard drive attached to the TV. All of the files play without a problem through the TV speakers and through the FX if I use the AUX/RCA inputs. However, if I use the Optical input some of the MP4 audio just sputters or motorboats as it is sometimes called. The ones that don't play properly on the Optical typically have a sampling frequency of 48kHz. If I convert the file to an MP4 with a frequency of 44.1 kHz it works just fine. I also have several that work fine with a frequency of 48 kHz. Any ideas?
- A: Hi Art,You can ter to set pcm output.Thank you.
- Art 12/18/16 3:22 PM Asked.
- Q: Does this amplifier have any kind of clipping protection to protect large speaker from damage? Does the amplifier restore its last power state (on/off) after a power loss?
- A: Hi Mythos,It have speaker protection circuit.Thank you.
- Mythos 12/6/16 9:15 AM Asked.
- Q: I would like to use my Xfinity X1 remote to control this device. Is there a 5 digit manufacturers code that I can enter in my X1 remote? It appears that most manufacturer or ir remote equipment has a code. Thanks Jerry Oliver
- A: Hi Jerry,It can't use Xfinity X1 remote to control D802.Thank you.
- Jerry Oliver 11/14/16 9:11 PM Asked.
- Q: I have the D802 in silver. It is connected to my TV via optical. I am getting no sound. The optical cable and stereo speakers were connected to a receiver and the speakers and wires all work. Is the unit defective?
- A: Hi Peter,Input to set into the optical.Thank you.
- Peter 10/5/16 7:58 PM Asked.