You May Also Like
AIBBC TA-100 Tube preamp Headphone AMP XMOS + ES9018 DAC decoder DSD W/ XLR balanced output / Bluetooth ( APTX )US$379.99
Questions & Answers
- Q: I'm using JRiver with XMOS-Stereo-USB-Audio-Class2-Driver-3033_v4.13.0 driver. Can driver automatically switch between 174.4K and 196K when playing back 44.1 and 48K source with JRiver 4X upsampling? It seems to be fixed speed?
- A: Hi Louie,The driver can't automatically switch between 174.4K and 196K when playing back 44.1 and 48K source with JRiver 4X upsampling. Thank you!
- Louie 12/12/18 8:51 PM Asked.
- Q: Many thanks for you answer. Now i have another question. I saw on your site this update: gustart_a20_dfu_Firmware.bin 07-Dec-2018 18:11 It's a new firmware? Shuld i need update? There are a change log for it?
- A: Hi Frankie, this link is used for the USB firmware upgrade. You don't need to update it, if not necessary. Thank you!
- Frankie 12/12/18 2:17 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, i had my A20h last monday thru the amazon shop, very greet dac, but i have a question. I'm on windows 10 build 1803, if i using the dac as audiocard whit usb out whit native windows driver, "xcore USB Audio 2.0" i can set on property of that driver until 384 Khz, but if i use the "XMOS-Stereo-USB-Audio-Class2-Driver-3033_v4.13.0" (tried 3.34, also) i can only set until 192 Khz. There one reason for that? It's normal? Anyone have had this issue?
- A: Hi Frankie, It's normal. But if you don't download the driver, the DSD is unavailable.Thank you!
- Frankie 12/9/18 6:25 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, thanks for quick reply and help. I have another question. OK, so im planning to buy A20H, and i have just bought Fostex T50RP MK3 headphones (planar). These will be my starting headphones for A20H, as then later i will be looking for something Audeze, or something like pricey headphones. My question is, i will be using A20H with my DELL E6540 laptop on Windows 7. Is this ampdac A20H compatible with this set-up of hardware? and is this setup suitable (proper) at all? Thanks! Regards
- A: Hi,It's compatible.Thank you!
- Luka Hafner 11/24/18 9:24 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi there! I want to buy something like Gustard A20H, and im looking for Gustard X20U , too. So my question is, i like warm sound. Which one do you recommend for wormer sound, A20H or X20U? As I see, they have different chips. Thanks for your time and answer. Best Regards
- A: Hi, If you like warm sound, Gustard A20H will be better. But I'm sorry that I can not tell you exactly what the sound quality is, because the device will vary depending on the connected device. Thank you!
- Luka Hafner 11/23/18 6:00 PM Asked.