You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hello, When will a new converter will be available from Gustard, replacing the old U12?? I have a Gustard X20u Pro and it would be nice to have a newer converter based on Xmos xcore-200 that would output by I2S with the same pins as the Gustard pro inputs (we are stocked whith the first error from Gustard)and could support higher DSD upsampling...
- A: Hi Jocelyn,Gustard will product ess interface.Thank you.
- Jocelyn Drolet 6/6/17 1:49 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi there...(1) Do I need any drivers for a Mac Mini (mid 2012) and (2) Do I need a special HDMI cable for I2S?
- A: Hi Des,no need driver for a Mac Mini (mid 2012).standard HDMI cable can be used for IIS .Thank you.
- Des 5/30/17 4:24 AM Asked.
- Q: Does the USB require 5V continuously, or just at startup, or no 5V Vbus at all ? I like to bypass the AC. What is the current draw, and what is required input voltage ?
- A: Hi Andreas,U12 use 5V to turn on AC swicth relay.If the short circuit relay, U12 will always work. No longer need USB 5V.Thank you.
- Andreas 5/28/17 7:38 AM Asked.
- Q: Can i connect u12 aes port to my dac (aes-2rca connector)? i found it no signal..Please help me
- A: Hi Augustino,you don't need to use Convert cable.Thank you.
- Augustino 5/23/17 2:16 AM Asked.
- Q: Do we have an android application like creative x5/x7 ? Are all the audio controls that are there on the desktop application for windows available on an Android application ?
- A: Hi Bhuwan,it have no app.Thank you.
- Bhuwan Kaura 5/12/17 6:14 AM Asked.