You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Would you be so kind to give the dimensions (size) in mm (or inches) of the unit? Thank you.
- A: Hi Mark, The dimensions is 160mm×50mm×120mm. Thank you.
- Mark 1/24/17 8:45 AM Asked.
- Q: Please tell me if and how the U12 can be used with the X20U, and what benefit I would experience. I love my X20U!
- A: Hi Steve,it can connect the IIS port, via HDMI line, get a higher quality.Thank you.
- Steve Mills 1/18/17 8:32 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, would the GUSTARD U12 help the USB performance between a Raspberry pi3 and a USB DAC ? USB on the Raspberry pi seem to be a weak link. If so what would be the best way to connect? Maybe using I2S
- A: Hi Chris,I2S is better than USB，but the Raspberry pi worse than the computer.Thank you.
- Chris Makely 12/19/16 7:45 AM Asked.
- Q: to connect the gustard u12 in i2s with gustard dac x20, just a normal hdmi cable?
- A: Hi Alfonso,Yes,a normal hdmi cable is fine.Thank you.
- Alfonso 11/12/16 5:51 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, I have a Gustard U12 and recently bought a Gustard X20u (just realized a pro version is comming at the end of the month, would have been nice to kno before byuing). You say the Gustard X20U can play 512 DSD with I2S connection. The pins were inverted when you designed the I2S outputs (and HDMI plug) of both u12 and dacx20u. How can we have the Gustardx20u play DSD512 if the Gustard u12 cannot output more than DSD 128? Do you plan to sell a new usb to I2S compatible for the dac (upgrade to the actual u12 to support DSD 512)? I cannot use another usb I2S converter from another - because the inverted pins of your design - I do not have DIY skills for diyinhk converters and therefore cannot play DSD 512 on my Gustard dac... Another way of doing this would be to change the software of the U12 to made it able to support DSD 512 output to DAC tthrought I2S/HDMI. I bought the 6$ XMOS 3.38 drivers hopping it would work for DSD512, but did not work. What do you suggest me to do to be able to play DSD 512 on the Gustard x20u DAC? I find this pretty frustrating. thanks Jocelyn
- A: Hi Jocelyn, Thank you for your email. GUSTARD U12 can't up to DSD512. Singxer SU-1 USB digital interface with XMOS XU208 CPLD DSD256 DOP can up to DSD256. http://www.shenzhenaudio.com/singxer-su-1-usb-digital-interface-with-xmos-xu208-cpld-dsd256-dop.html Best Regards Kerwin Shenzhenaudio
- Jocelyn 11/6/16 3:45 PM Asked.