Questions & Answers
- Q: Hello ! I have a macbook air and a GUSTARD U12 that is not seen by mac book air! What is the cause ? Do I need additional drivers v? Or just do not work with mac book air? Thank you !
- A: Dear,please take the picture of the midi setting.
- vasilescu valentin 2/8/18 11:24 AM Asked.
- Q: my Amp has Cinch in. How can i connect this DAC? Thanks.
- A: Dear,This is USB interfcae,it isn't DAC.Thank you.
- Herbert 1/28/18 11:46 AM Asked.
- Q: As music server and player I have Daphile (a Linux distribution) on a Fujitsu Futro thin client. Will Gustard U12 work with it? Shall I need any driver? Thank you.
- A: Dear, U12 support linux but some linux need try. it not need driver. Thank you!
- Saverio 1/7/18 6:10 AM Asked.
- Q: My windows 10 laptop applied an update and rebooted. My Gustard U12 disappeared from my sound card choices. I tried unplugging the USB and plugging it back in, I tried cycling the power on the U12, I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and the laptop chimes like the U12 was connected, but nothing shows up in the control panel or the XMOS USB panel. The U12 is displaying the 44.1 sampling rate. This is less than 2 weeks old!
- A: Dear Jeff,you just can close the driver signature.It have no new driver.Thank you.
- Jeff 12/24/17 12:04 PM Asked.
- Q: Hello, How about I2S isolation? (in order to avoid ground-loops) Thanks
- A: Hi Tomek，u12 have no I2S isolation.Thank you.
- Tomek 12/10/17 11:19 AM Asked.