Questions & Answers
- Q: Hello, I would like to buy Gustard U12 to listen FLAC files from my Ipad pro. CONNECTION LINE: Ipad> Apple Camera Cable Kit> Usb Cable> Gustard U12 USB Input> COAX Output> DAC> Amp. The "connection line" that I hypothesized is correct? Up to what level of resolution will I be able to listen? [_ _ Bit / _ _ _ Khz]. Thanks for your support. Best regards, Enrico
- A: Hi Enrico, Generally, the Ipad will indicate that the connected device consumes high power. So U12 doesn't suitable to connect to the Ipad. Thank you!
- ENRICO 5/16/19 8:09 AM Asked.
- Q: DACチップは何が搭載されておりますでしょうか。
- A: Hi, the U12 use XMOS--U8 chip. Thank you!
- Eiji Ishihara 3/30/19 5:15 AM Asked.
- Q: Hello, are there drivers for Apple Mac. Thank you.
- A: Hi Chanku Luta, the Apple Mac doesn't need to install the driver.Thank you!
- Chanku Luta 3/13/19 5:39 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, Is the Gustrad U12 compatible with PS Audio DirectStream I2S input? Thanks
- A: Hi mezenller, the U12 can't compatible with PS Audio DirectStream I2S input. You can take a look at Gustard U16.Thank you!
- mezenller 2/12/19 1:28 PM Asked.
- Q: I want to switch the voltage on my Gustard U12 from 110v to 220v. I understand this needs to be done manually, how can I open the unit as the U12 has unusual screws?
- A: Hi AH, you need to remove the four screws of the front panel first,then pick up the cover and you can adjust the voltage.Thank you!
- AH 2/8/19 8:39 AM Asked.