Questions & Answers
- Q: As music server and player I have Daphile (a Linux distribution) on a Fujitsu Futro thin client. Will Gustard U12 work with it? Shall I need any driver? Thank you.
- A: Dear, U12 support linux but some linux need try. it not need driver. Thank you!
- Saverio 1/7/18 6:10 AM Asked.
- Q: My windows 10 laptop applied an update and rebooted. My Gustard U12 disappeared from my sound card choices. I tried unplugging the USB and plugging it back in, I tried cycling the power on the U12, I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver and the laptop chimes like the U12 was connected, but nothing shows up in the control panel or the XMOS USB panel. The U12 is displaying the 44.1 sampling rate. This is less than 2 weeks old!
- A: Dear Jeff,you just can close the driver signature.It have no new driver.Thank you.
- Jeff 12/24/17 12:04 PM Asked.
- Q: Hello, How about I2S isolation? (in order to avoid ground-loops) Thanks
- A: Hi Tomek，u12 have no I2S isolation.Thank you.
- Tomek 12/10/17 11:19 AM Asked.
- Q: I own a Gustard X20 Pro. If I connect this one with Gustard U12 through I2S HDMI am I able to reach 512 DSD conversion? Are there any drivers specially made for this reason?
- A: Hi armando,U12 doesn't support DSD512.Singxer su-1 interface support DSD512.Thank you.
- armando 12/5/17 4:32 AM Asked.
- Q: Hello, Does it work with an Multimedia-player Dune Hd Duo 4k? It's Linux based. Thanks Riccardo
- A: Hi Riccardo,the Gustard factory never test it.You can try.Thank you.
- Riccardo 10/26/17 5:54 AM Asked.