You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: to connect the gustard u12 in i2s with gustard dac x20, just a normal hdmi cable?
- A: Hi Alfonso,Yes,a normal hdmi cable is fine.Thank you.
- Alfonso 11/12/16 5:51 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, I have a Gustard U12 and recently bought a Gustard X20u (just realized a pro version is comming at the end of the month, would have been nice to kno before byuing). You say the Gustard X20U can play 512 DSD with I2S connection. The pins were inverted when you designed the I2S outputs (and HDMI plug) of both u12 and dacx20u. How can we have the Gustardx20u play DSD512 if the Gustard u12 cannot output more than DSD 128? Do you plan to sell a new usb to I2S compatible for the dac (upgrade to the actual u12 to support DSD 512)? I cannot use another usb I2S converter from another - because the inverted pins of your design - I do not have DIY skills for diyinhk converters and therefore cannot play DSD 512 on my Gustard dac... Another way of doing this would be to change the software of the U12 to made it able to support DSD 512 output to DAC tthrought I2S/HDMI. I bought the 6$ XMOS 3.38 drivers hopping it would work for DSD512, but did not work. What do you suggest me to do to be able to play DSD 512 on the Gustard x20u DAC? I find this pretty frustrating. thanks Jocelyn
- A: Hi Jocelyn, Thank you for your email. GUSTARD U12 can't up to DSD512. Singxer SU-1 USB digital interface with XMOS XU208 CPLD DSD256 DOP can up to DSD256. http://www.shenzhenaudio.com/singxer-su-1-usb-digital-interface-with-xmos-xu208-cpld-dsd256-dop.html Best Regards Kerwin Shenzhenaudio
- Jocelyn 11/6/16 3:45 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi Can I connect from Auralic Aries Mini to GUSTARD U12 then to DAC ? Auralic Aries Mini (USB out) to (USB in) GUSTARD U12 (AES out) then to (AES In) DAC Thanks
- A: Hi Lan,yes,U12 can connect Auralic Aries Mini.Thank you.
- Ian 10/25/16 6:26 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, will you ship to Hong Kong?
- A: Hi,lan,it is ok.
- Ian 10/25/16 4:53 AM Asked.
- Q: Do you know can Logic Pro X use 384 kHz of your interface? Could you connect U12 to Mac and test to find out this?
- A: Hi Arseniy,The factory haven't test.Thank you.
- Arseniy 10/5/16 10:15 AM Asked.