You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Can I chnage the default OpAmp on the unit?
- A: Hi Greeny, it can't change the default OpAmp on DAC-X6. Thank you!
- Greeny 8/23/19 9:05 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, does the potentiometer also control the volume of the RCA output?
- A: Hi Jérémie, The potentiometer doesn't control the the volume of the RCA output. It can only control the volume of the headphone output. Thank you!
- Jérémie 3/2/19 5:52 AM Asked.
- Q: Which shipping carrier do you use for Montenegro?
- A: Hi Igor, generally, we will use Singapore post to ship this unit to your country.Thank you!
- Igor 2/7/19 12:46 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi I bought this unit and it sounds great however when it is quiet I can hear a very high pitched noise. I tried it on a few different power outlets in the house and it does it on all of them. It does it when no cable or if a usb or optical cable is connected. Is there a way to fix this? THanks Jason
- A: Hello,Do you mean that it makes noise when you turn off the power?Looking forward to your reply. Thank you.
- Jason 8/18/18 1:53 PM Asked.
- Q: Does this unit support DSD?
- A: Hi Jerry，It can’t. Thanks!
- Jerry 8/1/18 12:43 AM Asked.