You May Also Like
AIBBC TA-100 Tube preamp Headphone AMP XMOS + ES9018 DAC decoder DSD W/ XLR balanced output / Bluetooth ( APTX )US$379.99
Questions & Answers
- Q: It's look like you have did great work! I am considering to buy it but i have question: Do you have implemented isolation and reclock afterwords (external clock) or you just have used better oscillators from Crystek?
- A: Hi Stefan,With the multiple stabilizer crystek clock and low noise.No use ISO isolator and relock.Thank you.
- Stefan 2/19/17 9:17 AM Asked.
- Q: 1. I order this, Can you change the RCA Coaxial plug to a BNC plug before shipping? 2. Can I use a third party linear power supply for this?
- A: Hi Damien, 1.We can change the RCA Coaxial plug to a BNC plug. 2.You can use a third party linear power supply for this. Thank you.
- Damien Wu 2/6/17 8:06 AM Asked.
- Q: How do I update the USB-100 firmware?
- A: Hi Achille,we had sent an email to you.Please check it.Thank you.
- Achille 2/2/17 9:05 AM Asked.
- Q: Received the usb-100 today and the device is not working. Using usbview program: shows amanero driver when plugged into the lks mh-da003 dac. When I plug into lks usb-100 the program shows: device failed enumeration: unknown usb device. I'm afraid that the piece you sent to me is no good.
- A: Hi ken,we had sent an email to you.Please check it.Thank you.
- Ken Wale 1/12/17 11:34 PM Asked.
- Q: My usb - 100 arrived today. I connected and tried to use i2s-e and hdmi. Both inputs result in "unable to query sample rate" which points to a driver issue. I am using the driver from your reference. My setup works fine using usb to dac but not through the usb-100 device. Do you have any suggestions?
- A: Hi Ken, Please check the driver and player are setup correctly set. http://www.mu-sound.com/about.asp?id=3 Best Regards Kerwin Shenzhenaudio
- Ken 1/12/17 3:45 PM Asked.