You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: i want to bay...i have the lks usb 100 and pioneer vsx 932 pleas tell me how i connect all toogether?? (not from coaxial output) thank's
- A: Hi , The connection method is as follows: PC--USB cable--USB100 ---coaxial cable---pioneer vsx 932. Thank you!
- friend 6/5/19 4:16 PM Asked.
- Q: Hello, Can it convert DoP from Coax In to DSD64 to I2S Out? Thank you
- A: Hi jan,it can.Thank you.
- jan vila 10/15/17 2:46 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, I would like to connect this to the i2s input of Gustardx20pro. I know that the I2S port assignments are different between LKS and Gustard. How can I fix this problem?
- A: Hi Goldbug,L.K.S SRC100 can work with Gustard.Thank you.
- Goldbug 10/9/17 7:47 AM Asked.
- Q: I bought this and have been impressed with the performance, thanks. Is there any plan to release a dsd512 version in the future?
- A: Hi Bertie,the factory said that they has no plan to release a dsd512 version in the future.Thank you.
- Bertie 7/30/17 7:04 PM Asked.
- Q: Is the I2s output from the RJ45 port the LVDS signal type?
- A: Hi Bazz,yes,the I2s output from the RJ45 port the LVDS signal type.Thank you.
- Bazz 6/5/17 2:24 AM Asked.