You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: hello!! i have the lks usb-100 and i have too pioneer vsx 932 and a pc i want to know how i play music with the usb-100?? i dont have in the pc or reciver a i2s input. how i do it?? i need to bay reciver with i2s input and connect it to my reciver??
- A: Hi , You can connect USB100 to PC via USB cable, then connect USB100's output port to backend decoder. Thank you!
- shanti 6/5/19 4:03 PM Asked.
- Q: the coaxial is output? the hdmi and rj45 is input? thank you!
- A: Hi ,The USB is input. The others are output. Thank you!
- sheli 6/5/19 2:39 PM Asked.
- Q: Can you change the RCA Coaxial plug to a AES output?
- A: Hi Sergei,we can't change the Coaxial plug to a AES output.Thank you!
- Sergei 2/9/19 8:25 PM Asked.
- Q: Can you change the RCA Coaxial plug to a AES/EBU for XLR balanced output?
- A: Hi Sergei,we can't change it.Thank you!
- Sergei 2/9/19 10:20 AM Asked.
- Q: It’s suitable for Holo Spring?
- A: Hi Karim, USB-100 is not compatible with spring port.Thank you!
- Karim 12/2/18 9:49 AM Asked.