Please Note: the other Devices are not included.
Adds USB Capacity to Android Devices:
ORICO H4019-U3 is a great way to increase 4 USB 3.0 ports on PC, while adding USB to your android phone through the integral OTG connector(Micro USB). It features latest VIA lab VL812 chipset to maximize its compatibility on Mac and Windows OS. Plug and play means the driver will be automatically installed once it's been plugged into the computer. Slide the OTG connector on to your Android Phone, and it will adds USB capability to the Phone by attaching flash drives, hard drives, and even a mouse. ORICO H4019-U3 is ultra compact on size with USB Bus-powered requiring no power adapter to make this Hub portable for life on the move.
- Increase 4 USB 3.0 ports on PC, while adding USB to your android smartphones and tablet.
- OTG connector adds USB capability to Android devices for data sync and handy control by attaching flash drives, hard drives, mouse, traditional keyboard, etc..
- Adapts VIA VL812 USB3.0 Hub controllers for great power efficiency and connectivity on hard drives, USB flash drives, scanners, printers, card readers, and etc..
- Connects directly with NO driver or reboot required on Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8, Mac OS X 10.2 or above, and Android 4.0 and later.
- USB bus-powered requiring no power adapter to make this Hub portable for life on the move.
- Well tested to power up 1× 1TB 2.5" HDD and 3× memory sticks at the same time.
- USB3.0 with theoretical transfer rate of up to 5Gbs(Real rate might be downgraded by configurations of the computer).
- Our carried out testing average rate is around 130Mb/s.
- Hot swappable & Plug and Play.
- LED to indicate the power and data activity respectively.
- CE & RoHS approval with 1 year manufactory warranty.
- This Hub cuts its integral USB3.0 cable at 30cm length for great portability on ultrabooks, laptops, and tablets. Please order a USB 3.0 extension cable along with this it If you intend to connect it to a desktop PC.
- The OTG function is for USB 2.0 On-The-Go Compatible Devices Smartphone and Tablets, while it is not guaranteed on all phones and tablets. Please refer to the manual of your handheld devices about specification.
- 2.4Ghz wireless devices (keyboards, mice, etc.) may not work around USB 3.0 ports. Try using a USB 2.0 connection instead.
- For stable operation, devices connected to this hub should not exceed a combined current of 5V 900mAh. - It is not recommended to connect this Hub with more than one power-hungry device, such as HDD, certain office equipment, etc.. - This hub is not meant to serve as a stand-alone charger. It is not compatible with iPads or any other devices with irregular charging requirements.
- Windows 2000 / ME/ XP / Vista / 7 / 8 (32bit/ 64bit).
- Linux OS.
- Mac OS 10.2 or later version(Lion 10.7.4 users should upgrade to Mountain Lion 10.8.2 or later to avoid unstable connections).
- Android 4.0 or later version.
Application: USB3.0 Hub with OTG.
Interface: USB3.0 Type A Female x 4; OTG(Micro USB) Male x 1.
Data Transfer Rate: upto 5Gbps(USB3.0).
Power Mode: USB bus-powered.
USB Power Output: Up to 5V 900mA.
LED: Red for power and Blue for data activity.
Hot-swappable & plug and play: Support.
Security module: Over current, over-voltage, short circuit protection.
Material: ABS engineering plastic.
CE & RoHS Approval: Yes.
Dimension: 82.5 x 2.9 x 2.2 cm;
Net Weight: 55g.
1 x ORICO H4019-U3 HUB
1 x OTG Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x USB3.0 Data Cable