Please Note: the other Devices are not included.
1) ORICO 7-port USB 3.0 super speed hub with a 5V2A power adapter.
2) Special designed for laptop / Ultrabook / tablet and PC, compact and portable, reduce the occupation while using
3) Massive expansion, provide 7 ports USB 3.0 to connect 7 USB devices for connecting at the same time
4) Compatible with USB 2.0 and USB1.0 / 1.1, compatible with all kind of USB peripherals
5) Low power consumption, providi powerful and stable power supply for each port
6) Safe and reliable, valtage and current overload protection protect the HUB and connected devices from electronically accident.
7) Plug and play, support hot plugging, no driver installation needed
8) Support Windows XP/2003/vista/7/2008/8 & MAC system
Application: USB3.0 Hub.
Chipset: 2× VIA VL812-Q7.
Data transfer rate: upto 5Gbps.
USB Interface: 7×Standard Type A USB3.0 Female.
USB Output: upto 5V 900mA.
Power Mode: Bus-powered & 5V 2A Power Supply.
Hot-swappable & plug and play: Support.
Security module: Over current, over-voltage, short circuit protection.
Material: ABS engineering plastic.
CE & RoHS Approval: Yes.
Dimension: 18.1 x 3.1 x 2.4 cm
Net Weight: 120g
Package Dimension: 21.7 x 11.7 x 3.7 cm
Gross Weight: 0.5 kg
@ Windows 2000 / ME/ XP / Vista / 7 / 8(32bit/ 64bit).
@ Mac OS X 10.2 or later version.
@ Linux OS.
1 x ORICO H7013-U3 Hub
1 x User Manual
1 x Service Card
1 x USB 3.0 Cable
1 x USB 5V/2A Power Adapter (will match the country where customer live)
• USB 3.0 Hubs may not work well with some Mac OS X v. 10.7.X or earlier system. Apply updates for Mac OS to the latest version is recommended.
• Some 2.4GHz wireless adapters/mouse/keyboards/speakers/headsets may not work well with USB 3.0 hosts or USB 3.0 hub. So it is highly recommended to connect these devices via native USB 2.0 ports.
• ORICO USB 3.0 Hub does not serve as a standard charger or power supply unit for USB devices, so please refer to original charger while looking for a quick and standard power supply.