QA100 is a true digital amplifiers, a stereo 100 Watt(@4Ω)amplifier with 5 single digital audio input.
Traditional amplifiers input and process analog signals, which will generate various negative factors that may impact the sound effect, such as distortion, frequency attenuation and bad channel separation. QA100 directly process and amplify the input digital signals,The whole process mostly transits and processes digital signals with an anti-jamming capability higher than analog signals, It is this very reason why digital amplifier tends to generate better sound effects than analog amplifier.
QA100 can automatically recognize and support 16bit and 24bit 32K-192K stereo PCM digital signal input. The asynchronous sampling rate conversion (ASRC) technology is adopted. Combined with high-precision temperature compensated crystal to reform digital clock, it can drastically reduce jittering of digital clock and provide signals with smaller noises, a larger amount of information and higher precision to the amplifier. In the meantime, impact of input digital signals on the acoustics is also reduced, which therefore drastically lowers requirement for the front sound source.
- True digital stereo amplifier.
- It is designed using high quality components and materials, selected for the best sonic performance and long durability.
- Remote control control volume and select the input channel, When power off will automatically saved.
- 7-seg Digital display volume value and the number of the channel.
- Master Volume: 0 ~ 80; L/R Volume Trim: -5 ~ +5;
- Use 2PPM TCXO Crystal for ASRC (crystal JITTER is below 10PS) .
- Digital input: S/PDIF coaxial RCA、S/PDIF coaxial BNC、optical toslink-type digital、AES/EBU digital、IIS/I2S digital.
- S/PDIF Input chip: CS8416
- ASRC chip: AD1896
- Power Stage chip: TAS5162 *2
- Sampling Rate: 16bit 24bit 32K-192K stereo digital input.(Auto detect)
- Power output, 4 Ω 100W * 2CH
Power output, 8 Ω 60W * 2CH
- Total hamornic distortion (-2.5dBFS, 8 Ω) <0.06 %
- Dynamic Range, a-weighted 101 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio 102 dB
- Channel separation 92 dB
- Frequency response, audio range (20Hz - 20kHz) +/-0.5dB, 8 Ω
- Input Voltage: AC 90V ~ 240V 50/60Hz
- Speaker Impedance range: 2-8 Ω
- Dimensions approx. 11.4" x 9.45" x 2.4" (with all the sockets)
- Package weight: Approximately 3kg
- Package Dimension: L440 X W300 X H110(mm)