CMA600 is a modularized Current Mode Headphone Amplifier. Different headphone provides different sound style, while requires different amplifier to drive with. CMA600 is designed with M1, M2, M3 three different style modules, separately to drive different brand or different impedance headphone to enable their best sound performance. The modules are easy replaceable, just remove the upper chassis then it can be easily discharged.
These three modules are all applied with Questyle patent Current Mode amplification technology. Even though they use different circuit design and different materials, they all provide most approach to physical limit capacity: less than 0.0005% ultra-low distortion, more than 500KHz broad frequency response, up to 120dB SN ratio. Fast speed and low distortion, CMA600 perfectly express the dynamic and transparency of music, precisely discover the deep hidden details.
▪ Three replaceable amplification modules (M1, M2,M3)
▪ Patent of current mode amplification;features of ultra-low distortion and ultra-high speed.
▪ XLR(Balance) and RCA(unbalance) input
▪ Standard stereo headphone jacks of 6.5mm.
▪ Transistors of all amplification loops work at the state of pure class A.
▪ Complete circuit for on-off shock defense and DC protection.
▪ Each product is packed with AP test report.
▪ Schottky rectifier, ELNA top SIMLIC II capacitor filters adopted.
Input: XLR and RCA, switchable
Output: 6.5mm standar stereo headphone jacks
Working stagus: Class A
Headphone Output Proted:ON/OFF Defense protection and DC protect circuit
Main Power Voltage: 100-120V or 220-230W switchable
Power regulator: Scholiky rectifier, ELNA top SIMLIC II capacitor filters
Classis Materials: Aluminum
Color: Silver or Red, with san blast finish
Product Dimension: 245 x 130 x 55(mm)
Carton Dimension: 365 x 360 x 145(mm)