You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Singxer F-1の購入を検討しているのですが、私のＰＣは、win10 1809です。win10のドライバーは、ありますか？
- A: Hi, You can download the driver from this link :https://download.shenzhenaudio.com/Singxer/Singxer-USB-Audio-Class2-Driver.zip .Thank you.
- MUTOＵ 6/2/19 12:48 AM Asked.
- Q: Is it galvanic isolated ? Thanks.
- A: Hi,it is galvanic isolated on coaxial RCA.Thank you!
- Alexandre Molan 11/10/18 8:26 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, I have just order the Singxer F-1 but I can't seem to find the latest driver on the download page. It only goes up to 3.34.0 and I understand there is a newer version, is this true? Thanks.
- A: Hi Jonathan, You can download the latest driver on the download page. Driver: Singxer_USB_Audio_Class2-Driver_v4.45.0.rar .Thank you!
- Jonathan 10/22/18 7:03 AM Asked.
- Q: Hello, just build your F1 board in my DAC and powered the output side with a seperate PSU from the DAC. However when I switch off the DAC it seems the DAC is powered by the USB input. How do I separate this on the F1 board? Thanks a lot and best regards Thomas
- A: Dear Thomas,If DAC part is to be used for power supply, it is necessary to remove the DCDC module of F - 1.Thank you.
- Thomas 2/26/18 11:28 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi guys , I have an F1 usb card and am powering the isolated side from a low noise power supply built into my dac. Is there a way to change the F1 from master to slave mode or vice versa as at the moment I can't use the controls on my dac input board ( ak4118 via I2S) to change filters or volume when I am using the F1 to input a signal. Using the bnc connector on the input board for my cd transport the filters and volume control do work If I set the input board to 'master'. Best regards, Gordon
- A: Dear Gordon,what DAC you use?
- Gordon 1/29/18 1:32 AM Asked.