You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hello, Recently I tried to connect my phone to AD18 via Bluetooth, the phone asked for bluetooth passcode. My phone does not have NFC. What is Bluetooth passcode for SMSL AD18 amp? Thank you!
- A: Hi Eugene,Generally, it doesn't need the bluetooth passcode while connect phone to AD18 via Bluetooth.Please use another phones for testing.Thank you!
- Eugene 1/28/19 2:30 AM Asked.
- Q: Is it posible to play audio files (mp3, flac,wma, ...) directly from USB stick conected on AD-18 ?
- A: Hi Tory, yes, you can play common lossless and ordinary MP3 audio directly from USB stick conected on AD-18.Thank you!
- Tory 10/22/18 4:10 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, does this come with an adapter for use in Australia? Also, what is the difference between the different versions, and which version is this? Thank you!
- A: Hi, yes. We will ship out the correct power plug to customer. For the old version and the latest version compare. The new version added the APT-X function and a strong bass & coaxial mix jack. Thanks and best regards. Shenzhenaudio
- Chris 4/11/18 9:28 PM Asked.
- Q: Do you have manual download? English?
- A: Hi, kindly check the manual as below link: https://download.shenzhenaudio.com/Smsl/AD18-Manual.pdf
- Wes 3/19/18 1:29 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi looking forward to receiving mine I ordered today. I bought a 24V/12A linear regulated power supply. The one it comes with switching and only 6.7A. Should be much better. Two questions: What is Line level sub out crossover frequency and slope please. Any high pass for class D internal amp when you use the sub or still full range? I dont like 24V input connector, does not support high current. If easy I want to solder wire from my power supply direct to the board. Much better. I know it probably will void the warranty but Im a good technician. Do you have a picture inside to see the board? Thank you.
- A: Hi, thank you for your message. We don't have the sinde cuircuit picture for SMSL AD18. In your case, to solder wire from your power supply direct to the board would probaly have quality warranty issue. Altough we are not suggest you to diy the product, we will help you to follow up with your product quality issue. Thanks Shenzhenaudio
- Wes 3/19/18 1:26 AM Asked.