You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: I am unable to set this to 32bit/384 kHz when connected to my Windows 10 PC via USB. The max I can set this to is 32 bit/192 kHz. How do I fix this?
- A: Hi Damian,This is because the Windows system does not support the output 384, apple system can output 384 directly, can WIN system by installing foobar2000.Thank you.
- Damian 8/13/17 2:49 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi I just bought this. I connected it to my 2016 macbook pro and it always says 16 bit 48k, and I can't change it in Audio/MIDI settings. It's connected via USB. How can I fix this?
- A: Hi Tom,we had sent email to you.Thank you.
- Tom 6/30/17 2:10 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, is it possible to change OPA without soldering? What kind of OPA is implemented into m6? Thank you.
- A: Hi Dominic,It can't.Thank you.
- Dominic 3/29/17 1:16 PM Asked.
- Q: I bought an M6 and installed CM6631A on Win7. I can only set the max to 24bit, how do I make it 32bit? I tried both foobar2000 (with WASAPI) and iTunes to playback, same results.
- A: Hi Ivan,Beside the output has the output figures choose .Thank you.
- Ivan 3/10/17 9:40 PM Asked.
- Q: Will the DAC work with Ubuntu Linux? Will I be able to update the driver using my Ubuntu computer?
- A: Hi RR,SMAL factory hadn't test it.So they don't know that.Thank you.
- RR 2/21/17 1:18 AM Asked.