Compare to the old M6 Version, the new version Major upgrades:
1) USB is upgraded from the original CM6631A to the latest XMOS USB solution, supporting more formats! Supports asynchronous transmission
32bit/768kHz, support DSD512!
2) The DAC is upgraded from the original AK4390 to the new generation AK4452, which supports DSD direct decode! Better sound quality!
3) Increase the remote control function! At the same time also support the pre-level features! You can connect powered speakers and use M6 to adjust the volume!
4) Come with remote control
1) The OLED display is upgraded to an imported Japanese TDK display for longer life.
2) The user interface is re-optimized, more user-friendly and easier to operate!
3) Increase the settings of the digital filter, users can experience the sound changes brought about by the change of the digital filter inside the DAC!
4) Add tone adjustment function! This is a new generation of AKM DAC features!
5) Increase the display brightness adjustment function, and can turn off the display, allowing users to be more immersed in the music atmosphere!
6) Actual performance increase, both THD+N and dynamic range have been greatly improved
7) USB driver upgrade, and support native DSD transmission!
DAC/Amp with 32bit/768kHz DSD512 USB Optical Coaxial Input
USB input: 16 – 32 bit / 32 – 768 kHz (asynchronous)
Optical, coaxial: 16 – 24 bit / 32 – 192 kHz
RCA output level: 2 Vrms
Output power: 130mW
THD + N: < 0.003%
Dynamic range: > 115 dB
Signal-to-noise ratio: > 120 dB
Channel separation: > 110 dB
Amp power (at 1% THD + N): 32 ohm, 130 mW; 64 ohm, 270 mW; 150 ohm 220 mW; 300 ohm 120 mW
Amp distortion: 0.003% at 10 mW, 300 ohm
Dimensions: 4.5 x 5.5 x 1.3 in (11.4 x 13.9 x 3.4 cm)