You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Does this come with the European power adapter? Pictures show only a USA plug
- A: Hi Raine,of course,this come with the European power adapter.We will according your country to ship the power adapter.Thank you.
- Raine 12/4/16 5:34 PM Asked.
- Q: How would I use this in Australia, would I need an adapter?
- A: Hi Dean,we will ship Australia Power Adapter with the product to you.Thank you.
- Dean 12/3/16 8:30 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi. Can i connect my Samsung Note 4 handphone and my Samsung Tab S tablet to the SMSL M6 via the USB port? Does the power adaptor support 230VAC and comes with a UK 3pin plug? I'm located in Singapore. Thanks.
- A: Hi Francis,Samsung Note 4 can vonnect M6 via USB port.But Samsung Tab S tablet haven't testd,not sure.The power adaptor support 230VAC and comes with a UK 3pin plug.Thank you.
- Francis 11/23/16 9:20 AM Asked.
- Q: I downloaded the drivers and the drivers says it cant detect my device. Is my USB port on the device burned out? Windows can see it but says it is corrupt? But the drivers on the download page says attach device when i have the device plugged in already and i have use different cables and yet the software cant detect and to install the drivers.
- A: Hi andre, you can click this web to solve this problem: http://www.online-tech-tips.com/computer-tips/usb-device-not-recognized/ Best Regards Kerwin Shenzhenaudio
- andre 9/15/16 1:50 AM Asked.
- Q: I connected optical to a media player I use with my receiver, I played a 24bit 96k file, my receiver will detect and display 96k and play. The M6 stays at 16bit 48k. Does the M6 not auto detect the proper setting? There's no selector to switch on the unit either. Same thing with usb/pc. I played a 24bit 96k file with Vox, M6 sits at 16bit 48k.
- A: Hi Sean,you can set your computer.Thank you.
- Sean 9/9/16 4:04 PM Asked.