You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Is this a new version? Or old version?
- A: Hi,koba Yes,It's the new version.Thanks!
- koba 10/17/18 5:28 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi which driver should i use? the XMOS (M6 Remote control version）or CMEDIA (M6 Driver). Using Windows 10 btw.
- A: Hi, the driver of old version and Remote control version is different.Thank you!
- Kendrick 8/9/18 3:22 AM Asked.
- Q: My M6 cannot go above 16bit/48kHz. Could this bee a mac driver issue?
- A: Dear Jeremy,MAC don't need driver.Thank you.
- Jeremy 2/8/18 11:56 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, do you sell 220v south east asian plug/power adapter separately, mine come with 110v and i also need the 220v thx
- A: Hi Sandri,the m6 can use for both 110V and 220V.Thank you.
- Sandri Siswanto 12/4/17 6:26 AM Asked.
- Q: I am unable to set this to 32bit/384 kHz when connected to my Windows 10 PC via USB. The max I can set this to is 32 bit/192 kHz. How do I fix this?
- A: Hi Damian,This is because the Windows system does not support the output 384, apple system can output 384 directly, can WIN system by installing foobar2000.Thank you.
- Damian 8/13/17 2:49 PM Asked.