You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: May I know the difference in the digital filters for PCM 44.1Hz Co-axial input, between Mini, Slow, Fast? Thank you.
- A: Hi Ang,The several patterns with oscilloscope, curve is obvious different, ear to hear the difference is not too big.Thank you.
- Ang Lai 11/30/16 5:38 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi I have an M8 and P1 power supply, and the power supply gets hot. I would like to move it farther away from the M8, please could you tell me what size are the power connectors in the P1 and M8 so that I can buy a longer cable ?
- A: Hi Russell,The SMSL factory reply,The P1 gets hot is normal things.Don't worry.Thank you.
- Russell 11/16/16 1:03 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi shenzhenaudio, is it not posible to provide a firmware update on the SMSL audio website to enable the screensaver functionality?
- A: Hi Mark,M8 screensaver is need returned to the factory to upgrade, we can free upgrades, but you have to pay the shipping fee.Thank you.
- Mark 11/8/16 4:58 AM Asked.
- Q: What do the filters do?
- A: Hi Richard.M8 in PCM has three kinds of filtering model, played DSD have four kinds of filtering in the model.Thank you.
- Richard 11/5/16 1:01 PM Asked.
- Q: Trying to use this via USB with a Windows PC running Win7 Enterprise. The install of the driver from the supplied disc fails stating that Windows requires a digitally signed driver. I am unable to set the M8 as the default system sound device which means I can't use Tidal or any other streaming service. However, foobar2000 sees the driver just fine & works as expected. HELP!
- A: Hi DaveHo,If the driver installation, change the USB port, also installation does not change on the computer to try, some systems will be installed on.The simplest way is to find an apple computer, no drive, to go find decoder, inside the sound options can be found decoder is proved that there is no question of decoder USB.Thank you.
- DaveHo 10/26/16 7:09 AM Asked.