You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: If I order now, will it be the newest version with the screensaver option already working? Or are you still selling off units produced last year? Thanks!
- A: Hi Leopold,we will ship the newest version.Thank you.
- Leopold 2/17/17 10:05 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi Shenzhenaudio, does M8 have a hardware mixer for volume control (like a sound card)? I want to control volume from PC without music samples being recalculated. If not M8 perhaps any other high quality DAC? Thank you
- A: Hi Uwe, When played DSD must system and software volume is the largest. The Gustard X20pro is top sale DAC in shenzhenaudio. Best regards Kerwin Shenzhenaudio
- Uwe Tantz 1/25/17 12:38 PM Asked.
- Q: Will you send the m8 with all the latest updates Incorporated. Also can it be connected to a router through USB. The router will run Logitech media server.
- A: Hi Sudhir, Our sale the m8 is with all the latest updates Incorporated.But it can't connected to a router through USB to run Logitech media server. Thank you.
- Sudhir Kumar 1/15/17 8:56 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi Shenzhenaudio, could you please help me with instructions in order to receive the free firmware update that adds the screensaver support? Does this factory update also adds DSD256 support (this is mentioned on the SMSL website)? As I understand it correctly I only have to pay the shipping costs to China, right? Thanks in advance!
- A: Hi Mark, It just can update that adds the screensaver support. It can't update to support DSD256. You pay the shipping fee. Thank you.
- Mark 12/19/16 4:11 AM Asked.
- Q: May I know the difference in the digital filters for PCM 44.1Hz Co-axial input, between Mini, Slow, Fast? Thank you.
- A: Hi Ang,The several patterns with oscilloscope, curve is obvious different, ear to hear the difference is not too big.Thank you.
- Ang Lai 11/30/16 9:38 PM Asked.