You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Will you send the m8 with all the latest updates Incorporated. Also can it be connected to a router through USB. The router will run Logitech media server.
- A: Hi Sudhir, Our sale the m8 is with all the latest updates Incorporated.But it can't connected to a router through USB to run Logitech media server. Thank you.
- Sudhir Kumar 1/15/17 8:56 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi Shenzhenaudio, could you please help me with instructions in order to receive the free firmware update that adds the screensaver support? Does this factory update also adds DSD256 support (this is mentioned on the SMSL website)? As I understand it correctly I only have to pay the shipping costs to China, right? Thanks in advance!
- A: Hi Mark, It just can update that adds the screensaver support. It can't update to support DSD256. You pay the shipping fee. Thank you.
- Mark 12/19/16 4:11 AM Asked.
- Q: May I know the difference in the digital filters for PCM 44.1Hz Co-axial input, between Mini, Slow, Fast? Thank you.
- A: Hi Ang,The several patterns with oscilloscope, curve is obvious different, ear to hear the difference is not too big.Thank you.
- Ang Lai 11/30/16 9:38 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi I have an M8 and P1 power supply, and the power supply gets hot. I would like to move it farther away from the M8, please could you tell me what size are the power connectors in the P1 and M8 so that I can buy a longer cable ?
- A: Hi Russell,The SMSL factory reply,The P1 gets hot is normal things.Don't worry.Thank you.
- Russell 11/16/16 5:03 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi shenzhenaudio, is it not posible to provide a firmware update on the SMSL audio website to enable the screensaver functionality?
- A: Hi Mark,M8 screensaver is need returned to the factory to upgrade, we can free upgrades, but you have to pay the shipping fee.Thank you.
- Mark 11/8/16 8:58 AM Asked.