You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi, Does the M8 come with a power supply cord that will work with American outlets?
- A: Dear etailz,M8 had stop product.the new version is M8A what can work with American outlets.Thank you.
- etailz 2/20/18 2:08 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi! How can i control volume with remote control with M8 and chromecast audio? I dont want to use phone etc to adjust volume.
- A: Hi Henri,DAC can't control volume.Thank you.
- Henri 10/7/17 5:25 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, I've bought the M8 Dac about a month ago & DSD playback through foobar2000 is not being achieved. I have tried at least 4 different set-up's from SMSL's website to Amazon & forums. I've followed the instructions to the letter but still this doesn't work. It's very frustrating to buy a product because of it's features to find it won't work! Are you able to help? Thanks Adam
- A: Hi Adam,where did you bought?Please contact your seller.Thank you.
- Adam Eccleshare 8/26/17 4:28 AM Asked.
- Q: Is M8 available now?
- A: Hi Oleg,the M8 had stop product,You can order SMSL M8A(https://www.shenzhenaudio.com/smsl-m8a-es9028q2m-dsd512-dac-usb-optical-coaxial-xmos-usb-decoder.html).Thank you.
- Oleg 8/2/17 10:19 PM Asked.
- Q: I recently purchased a new SMSL DAC but there was no installation CD in the packaging for the setup. I am unable to install this DAC on my PC as it is not seen in the "Windows Sound" screen of Windows 10. How do I get this CD so that I can install this DAC for use on my PC music system?
- A: Hi,you can download from http://www.smsl-audio.com/download.asp?p=2.Thank you.
- Michael Mastin 3/31/17 9:47 AM Asked.