You May Also Like
Shozy COZOY Aegis 24bit 192khz for Android / PC / iOS Mini Portable DAC HIFI Music Headphone AmplifierUS$215.98
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi, Can this one support DoP?
- A: Hi van, It can support DOP.Thank you!
- van 1/5/19 8:59 PM Asked.
- Q: Hello, the standard psu has an amperage of 2.5 but the m8a is compatible with the smsl p2 that has an amperage of 0.5. Which is the real need of ampere to power the smsl m8a?
- A: Hi Remo , M8A's switching power supply is 2.5A, which means that the maximum current is 2.5A. Actually, M8A has 0.5A is enough. So it can compatible with the smsl p2 that has an amperage of 0.5.Thank you!
- Remo 11/3/18 3:36 AM Asked.
- Q: Thank you for your answer. M8/M8A are both called a 'Decoder', I understand them to be a DAC, but with no amplification, hence no frequency response :) am I right? So it will connect via RCA to powered monitors? And I can feed it music via USB from my laptop? The power supply runs off 240/220 volts? Captchas are a PITA!
- A: Hi,Yes, you are right. May be you can look at SMSL SU-8 which has a XLR function.Thank you!
- Paul Hammond 10/23/18 8:00 AM Asked.
- Q: What is the frequency response of the M8 / M8A?
- A: Hi, The M8A is a decoder which has no frequency response. Thank you!
- Paul Hammond 10/22/18 3:47 PM Asked.
- Q: My M8A sometimes turns itself off. Is there a time out feature in it? If yes, how do I turn the time out off?
- A: Hello, The M8A has a screen saver function, and the manual explains how to turn off the screen saver. Thank you.
- Hon 8/22/18 1:15 PM Asked.