You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi, I have one of these execellent PSUs in the U.K. It runs very hot - circa 50degrees Celsius on the outside of the aluminium case. Is this normal and ok/within spec?? Thanks Pat
- A: Hi Pat,it's normal.Thank you.
- Pat Molloy 8/27/17 7:52 AM Asked.
- Q: Does Topping PA3 can use Linear Power Supply with parameters like this ??
- A: Hi Daniel,it can.Thank you.
- Daniel 7/4/17 8:58 AM Asked.
- Q: Hello, I<m looking at this linear xfo and it looks as though it meets my needs. Just for clarity, can you confirm that I am able to get a 5V DC output with a value of about 2 VA. Is this about right? I need it to run a Raspberry Pi3 along with a HIFIBerry DAC Pro. Please confirm at your earliest possible. Regards, Robert
- A: Hi Robert,it's 600mA.Thank you.
- Robert Audet 4/14/17 8:31 AM Asked.
- Q: How do select the power 2 , voltage. Also does the unit come with the 2 output chords as shown the picture
- A: Hi Sudhir,yes,which connect is which power.The unit come with the 2 output chords as shown the picture.Thank you.
- Sudhir Kumar 1/15/17 8:51 AM Asked.
- Q: I need output of 5v 2a Is this support 2a?
- A: Hi Meni,SMSL P1 output is 800mA.Thank you.
- Meni 12/2/16 1:16 AM Asked.