You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi! I want to know on what level I should adjust my subwoffer to blend in with my speakers. I can adjust the cut off frequency on the sub from 40hz to 200hz. Thnx for your answer in advance. Greetz Joost from the Netherlands
- A: Hi Joost, The general recommendation is to adjust to 200hz. The adjustment depends on personal preference.Thank you!
- Joost 10/19/18 4:38 AM Asked.
- Q: I have bought an SMSL Idea DAC and a SMSL M8A DAC for my PC. What SMSL amplifier (with a SUBwoofer output) should I use on my M8A and PC. My M8A has a RCA output where would it connect to your recommended Amplifier???
- A: Dear , SMSL have not SUB Amplifier. You can find other amplifier . Thank you.
- Robert Amiot 1/2/18 4:39 PM Asked.
- Q: I recently bought SMSL Q5 Pro. The problem is that remote seems to be not working. i tried whatever i could. please help. 1. i checked if remote is emiting IR using a camera, it seems to be working (using new battery for remote). 2. i checked pressing A on remote to sync it with Q5, but failed.
- A: Hi manesh,please contact the seller to solve the problem.Thank you.
- manesh 10/31/17 5:55 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi just brought the q5 brand new off amazon but the remote does nothing, has a cr2025 not a cr2052 battery does this matter if not what can be wrong
- A: Hi Sharon,the battery is CR2032H.Thank you.
- sharon 7/11/17 2:01 PM Asked.
- Q: Hello, will SMSL Q5, drive Bose Acoustimass 5 series speakers? From the input rating of Bose and output rating of SMSL Q5, I believe yes.However would like to be certain.
- A: Hi Abhay,the factory hadn't try it.Thank you.
- Abhay 7/1/17 12:08 PM Asked.