You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi I'm confused about how this is powered. 1) The specs say 160W per channel (320 total), but the power supply says 32V/4.5A which = 144W. Doesn't seem like it works. 2) That said, I have two 60W speakers, so need 60WPC. Will this amp be good for my speakers or is there another one I should buy?
- A: Hi neander,it can work with two 60W speakers.Thank you.
- neander 6/17/17 3:05 AM Asked.
- Q: How does this compare to the Q5 Pro? I didn't find the answer below that helpful :/ I want to buy an amp for my Wharfedale Diamond 225 speakers. I have also considered the FXaudio D802... but I cant seem to make a choice on which one to pick, could you help me?
- A: Hi Voja,Q5 PRO is the better.Thank you.
- Voja Cirjak 5/25/17 4:46 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi, is there a way to select gain? I don't need much power, so I would like to set gain to lowest level to reduce noise. Thanks in advance, Aleksandar.
- A: Hi Aleksandar ,it can select gain.Thank you.
- Aleksandar 5/20/17 2:12 PM Asked.
- Q: How much is the Power Supply for this unit, how much is shipping to Singapore
- A: Hi Ari,Power supply:100-240ACV.We can ship 220V to you for use in Singapore.You can choose to express way, also can choose free shipping.Thank you.
- Ari 5/11/17 2:00 AM Asked.
- Q: Will this not burn a 6 ohm 60W/80W (long/short) speaker?
- A: Hi Jeremy ,yes,it can't.Thank you.
- Jeremy 4/28/17 5:49 AM Asked.