You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi, is there a way to select gain? I don't need much power, so I would like to set gain to lowest level to reduce noise. Thanks in advance, Aleksandar.
- A: Hi Aleksandar ,it can select gain.Thank you.
- Aleksandar 5/20/17 2:12 PM Asked.
- Q: How much is the Power Supply for this unit, how much is shipping to Singapore
- A: Hi Ari,Power supply:100-240ACV.We can ship 220V to you for use in Singapore.You can choose to express way, also can choose free shipping.Thank you.
- Ari 5/11/17 2:00 AM Asked.
- Q: Will this not burn a 6 ohm 60W/80W (long/short) speaker?
- A: Hi Jeremy ,yes,it can't.Thank you.
- Jeremy 4/28/17 5:49 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi, How does this compare to Q5 Pro?
- A: Hi Pckidz,98E is pure analog power amplifier, Q5 PRO is the multi-function power amplifier, 98E power is bigger, the collocation of sound source level.Thank you.
- PCKIDZ 3/5/17 8:24 PM Asked.
- Q: Hi. Will these power my Sony Tower speakers (2x150w)? Running from a turntable with inbuilt preamp. Any other mini amps you can suggest for my setup?
- A: Hi Luke,yes, SMSL SA-98E can power Sony Tower speakers (2x150w).SMSL A6 is the better choose.Thank you.
- Luke 2/24/17 6:05 PM Asked.