You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi friend, i have tested my YAMAHA RXA-3040 with my OPPO BDP 103 and see that it can supports DSD via HDMI input, and shows DSD on yamaha display all ok. So my question is: can i use this ´´SMSL X-USB´´ to send DSD PURE from COMPUTER(USB) to my receiver yamaha? like OPPO do?
- A: Hi Harlem,Does the YAMAHA RXA-3040 support I2S? Please contact if any question. Thank you.
- Harlem 8/19/16 4:32 AM Asked.
- Q: so this will support android otg audio output? I have htc 10 and need to convert usb to optical audio output. Please confirm.
- A: Hi ian,it can't support any mobile phone,Thank you.
- ian 8/18/16 9:26 PM Asked.
- Q: Is it possible to switch between the Optical, Coax and USB connections on this device so that I can connect an Android Phone and an Apple Airport to it at the same time and switch between them?
- A: Hi Larry,X - usb does not need to switch, setting good optical fiber and coaxial output at the same time.It can' connect an Android Phone and an Apple Airport to it at the same time and switch between them.Because the mobile phone didn't have enough electric current.Thank you.
- Larry V 8/18/16 1:33 PM Asked.
- Q: I have an Android car stereo (5.1) and I want to know if this can convert my USB port to SPDIF?
- A: Hi Eric,the SMSL X-USB just work with computer.Thank you.
- Eric 6/22/16 11:59 PM Asked.
- Q: I connect it to a pioneer vsx 924 receiver (supports dsd) by hdmi cable and there,s no sound.. How I have to do?
- A: Hi Jefg,the pioneer vsx 924 have I2S interface?Thank you.
- Jefg 6/21/16 9:19 PM Asked.