You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Yes I have contacted the seller and they refunded my money but I would still like to fix the unit if possible. I would very much appreciate it if you could put me in contact with the factory! Thanks Bob Canada
- A: Hi, we can help you to transfer your problem to factory. Please tell us your problem. Thanks
- Bob Canada 5/17/18 5:04 PM Asked.
- Q: I received one of these units from a resaler and it was defective. Is it possible to buy just the completed circuit board? As I do not need a new case, wall plug, or tubes.
- A: Hi, thank you for your question. Please you can contact the seller which you purchased the item, they can help to do the after-sales service for you. If they can't , i can help to transfer your problem to factory and try our best to help you to solve your problem. Thanks and best regards.
- Bob Canada 5/15/18 9:01 AM Asked.
- Q: Hi I just received this unit an$ like it. Using this in the tape loop of my receiver to add some tube sound. My question is, where should I put the volume on the tube buffer? Should I make it match the output from the straight-through source, or turn it all the way up and reduce my main receiver volume to compensate? Also, is the gain in volume being amplified by the tubes, or is there an additional solid state amplification? Thanks in advance.
- A: Hi, kindly check the below steps: 1. We suggest to adjust the volume at 70-80% on your tape. 2. The tube-01 is the second amplifty step, so we suggest not to volume up the audio source too much. Thanks and best regasrds. Shenzhenaudio
- Brent 3/24/18 7:28 PM Asked.
- Q: Can it always be left on and connected to my amp’s switched outlet to turn it on. Amp has a remote. This way my remote will turn on the amp and fx 01. Is that ok? Or will it hurt the tube? Thanks
- A: Hi, thank you for your question. It's better not to do like this. Please turn off the product when you don't use it, or it will effect the using time. Thanks and best regards. Shenzhenaudio
- Gregg 3/20/18 8:38 PM Asked.
- Q: Good day, can I use EF91 tubes?
- A: Dear Dario,it can't.Thank you.
- Dario 2/6/18 4:19 AM Asked.