You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Can the MC-10T also use 6ca7t valves? They are compatible valves, are they?
- A: Hi Romio, the MC-10T can use 6ca7t valves. After replacing the new tube, adjust the tube bias with the universal meter.Thank you!
- Romio 7/30/19 8:02 AM Asked.
- Q: Is this the Silver or Gold version?
- A: Hi , The front panel is Silver and the shell is gold. Thank you!
- beatz 5/30/19 12:48 PM Asked.
- Q: can a remote be purchased for this amp?
- A: Hi,This unit has no remote control.Thank you!
- DBH 12/15/18 10:39 AM Asked.
- Q: Can you change the tubes to another type?
- A: Hi, The tubes are matched with the machine.We can't change it.Thank you!
- [email protected] 12/15/18 10:32 AM Asked.
- Q: What is the difference between the MC10T AND MC13S. Is this a older model. Thanks
- A: Dear Alain,The tube is different, the front panel is different.Thank you.
- Alain 2/2/18 12:10 AM Asked.