You May Also Like
Questions & Answers
- Q: Hi, If you ship to Malaysia , do I have to pay tax to Malaysian custom?
- A: Hi cj,yes, we will pay the tax.Thank you.
- cj 11/16/16 4:46 PM Asked.
- Q: Dear Sir, I was very impressed with this amplifier.Could this be safely shipped to Malaysia? How long is the warranty period? Could I upgrade the tubes on this amplifier? Thank you Sincerely, Andrew
- A: Hi Andrew, Thank you for your support. Of coures,we can ship to Malaysia.Declare 50usd as a gift.We provide 2 years warranty for you.You can upgarde the tube. Best Regards Kerwin Shenzhenaudio
- Andrew 10/26/16 8:41 PM Asked.
- Q: Is a 240 volt version available. Australian power is 240 v 50 Hz
- A: Hi Ashley,yes,we will ship the version that you need.Thank you.
- Ashley 4/27/16 6:17 AM Asked.
- Q: Theirs unit works at 110v or 220v. I'm in the US so preferably 110v.Can I order the protective cover later if I choose?
- A: Hi Bryan,Yes,of course,we will shipping it according to your shipping address.Thank you.
- Bryan 3/17/16 9:52 PM Asked.
- Q: When I received my MC-13S , one of the taller plastic tube protective covers was cracked. Is there any way to order a replacement part? Other than that, the amp is a work of art, and I'm very pleased with it.
- A: we sell tubes on the shop,please search:"tube",then you can place order.
- keith r. smith 1/27/16 1:48 PM Asked.