- De-jitter process powered by our proprietary FPGA based DSP, FIFO buffer, PLL clock with a Femto crystal.
- Fully balanced, low impedance output DAC that supports PCM768 KHz and DSD 512.
- Fully balanced high current preamplifier with analogue volume control that is bypassed in Pure DAC mode.
- Full discrete and balanced, JFET input, DC coupled Class A headphone amplifier.
- AK4497 DAC with 1.7nV low noise regulator at reference voltage and analogue supply.
- Plitron 50VA toroidal transformer.
- Highly user customizable digital filter.
- Customizable sound mode.
- IPS wide angle display
- 99 steps volume control for headphones with different impedance and sensitivity.
- Elegant and sturdy aluminum housing. Unique claw-style suspension feet.
- 110 - 240V mains power.
- Our custom programmed FPGA receives and recovers digital audio signal from SPDIF, Optical and AES inputs, and support Dop64 and Dop128, PCM 16-24bit, 32-384KHz from these inputs.
- USB supports DoP64, DoP128, Native DSD64-512 and PCM 16-32bit, 32-768KHz
- Digital audio signal from all inputs is de-jittered by a FIFO buffer before decoding.
- Supports platforms such as MS Windows, MAC OS, iOS, Android and Linux.
DA10, the latest flagship all-in-one DAC/Preamplifier/Headphone from Yulong roots and excels in our previous products based on the AK4497 chipset, backed by the skill and expertise from 15 years in R&D in analogue and digital audio solutions. It bears the latest implements from Yulong such as a powerful FPGA, FIFO digital signal buffer, PLL clock featuring Femto crystal to name a few.
The core in DA10’s digital signal process is a proprietary FPGA that was developed after many years in research. Digital signal is shaped, FIFO buffered and synchronized by the FPGA paring with a low noise Femtosecond clock generator and a PLL circuit. The de-jittered signal is then sent to AK4497 for decoding. Sophisticated FPGA resource allocation, I/O configurations and well thought PCB layout brought the digital signal quality to a very high level.
LPF stage features ultra low distortion OPAMP OPA1611 and OPA1612, and followed by a high current low distortion OPA1622 output buffer. The output level is controlled by PGA2311 when used in Preamp and Headphone amp mode. A Plitron toroidal transformer rated at 50VA provides superior energy conversion to the DA10 through a total of 23 low noise regulators.
The latest XMOS XU208 in the USB input brings support to DSD 512 and PCM768 KHz. Customized Theyscon driver brings their well-known sound quality and stability.
The four channels of headphone amplifier in DA10is loaded with features.It has a dedicated power supply circuit.The amplification is class A, fully discrete, JFET input, constant current biased, heat coupled compensated, carefully bias adjusted and high current outputs by MJD243/253. Working condition was optimized by analyzing the temperature properties by the aid of a thermal imager, which results in exceptional driving capability and natural sounding.
Unique sound modes are selectable to fit your taste of listening. Mode 1 is balanced; and mode 2 is delicate and firm which might be preferred for classical music; mode 3 is laid back with stronger voice presence which might be beneficial to jazz vocal and similar.
Working together with 3 filter modes, you might find lots of interesting combinations to bring your favorite music to a brand new level of enjoyment.
Note: SSLOW mode reduces the high frequency by a large margin and makes performance measurement such as frequency response and distortion significantly worse than the published number. This mode is mainly for experiment purpose.
Yulong is well known for the effort in fine tuning the sound. A group of experienced users including music producers, acoustic engineers, recording/mastering studio engineers and audiophiles spent their time in listening and benchmarking in very different environment and equipment and collaborated in the development to make DA10 not only measures exceptional but more importantly, sounds stunningly musical.
Notes to output level:
DA10 outputs 2V RMS for single ended and 4V RMS for balanced line levels that is commonly seen in consumer market. These levels are equivalent to about +8dBu and +14dBu which is lower than some professional gears that has hotter outputs such as +18dBu or 6.15V RMS, +20dBu or 7.75V RMS, or +24dBu or 12.28V RMS. Level matching is recommended when comparing between different equipment, as LOUDNESS often sounds better for audiences even the professionals.
● DoP64 and DoP128 support over SPDIF/Optical/AES.
● PCM 384KHz 24bit over SPDIF/Optical/AES.
● DoP64, DoP128, Native DSD64/128/256 /512and PCM 16-32bit, 32-768KHz over USB.
● SNR: -130dB.
● Dynamic Range: 125dB.
● THD+N: 0.0003%.
● Frequency Response: 20-30KHz-0.15dB.
● Crosstalk < -120dB.
● Balanced Output level: 4.2V.
● Single-end headphone amp 600ohm：110mW 300ohm：230mW 150 ohm：460mW 32 ohm：2W
● Balanced headphone amp 600 ohm：230mW 300 ohm：460mW 150 ohm：930mW 32 ohm：3W
● Headphone output THD+N< 0.001% at full power.
● Power consumption: <30W.
● Size: 248*210*60mm.
● Weight: 4Kg.